After a year of many losses in the work place, redundancies, business closures and profit decreases nobody wants or in fact has the funding to go looking for large expensive solutions, we need some small quick wins with gold savings!
Small to medium businesses out there are looking for support, motivation to carry on and improvement plans going forward with somebody you can trust.
Our 5 gold savings (get it.. After the 5 gold rings…) tips and advice will give you and your business more hope to ACTUALLY follow through with those New Year’s Resolutions in 2021…
1. Read all of our 12 Day’s of HanaTech Christmas posts!
This may seem a little cliché but honestly, good advice can be hard to come by, or at a price. We have provided 12 in depth posts of advice, tips, links and resources for you to use to support yourself and your business. There’s nothing like a good list, so go through our 12 days, pick out some points you can take from it and write them down! Get a head start on your self improvement plan or your business/work plan. Don’t get us wrong though, there are many other resources out there that are free too that we think are gold savings…
2. See our Support Packages – from £250!
Many digital process improvement plans come at a cost; 10’s of thousands to be exact. As well as that upfront price, they also require ongoing large monthly payments to keep your processes going, running and updating them which you may not be aware of.
TRANSPARENCY – it is KEY for you to get a rough quote.
There is nothing more frustrating than researching a product online and finding no links anywhere to even an estimated price range. We are clear with you – see here for our packages. Of course, there isn’t a way of getting an exact price until an improvement plan is made, as we tailor it to suit your needs whilst giving our professional advice but by providing these packages and information we want to give you as much detail as possible; so you know you can work with us!
3. Resources – Seminars, Workshops and more!
There are LOTS of gold savings online, free resources to be exact. They can help you with almost anything… especially in the year of online learning! As much as being on constant zoom meetings can be a little draining, put some time out to join a few workshops here and there that you WANT to be a part of. Don’t know where to start?
- Eventbrite are a platform where you can search for any online event, some are purchase only but there are MANY you grab tickets for that cost nothing! I myself have joined a few on topics I want to learn more about, and come out of it with much more motivation to succeed.
- Skillshare is another platform that provides online classes of many things that you can apply in your work life, such as marketing and social media skills, graphic design lessons and much more. Whilst there is a premium version for £7 a month, you can stick with the free account and search for free classes.
- Facebook and LinkedIn classes – If you follow the right people, often you can find free seminars/workshops they are offering through Facebook or Linkedin, sometimes even an Instagram live! Which means you can ask questions and get answers swiftly (if they read your question of course)
- Connecting with people/pages and groups in your interests or line of work – By making connections with people online you can see what they post right? Obviously. By joining groups and following pages of interest you will cater your feeds to see topcs you actually find interesting and even motivating. Sometimes people will post tips and tricks which is a free resource in itself!
- Useful Links – We have done a lot of research for you! Take a look at our useful links including Manufacturing associations, FUNDING, and Business Support for the Manufacturing Industry
3. HELP yourself and make use of what’s out there, DON’T underutilise!
Although many of us out there find social media’s rather draining, only good from a consumer point of view or for endless scrolling of funny videos, or if you are one of those people who ‘refuse to download social media, it’s for children’ well, you are sadly mistaken. Social media usage is so high right now 45 million active users are in the UK as of 2020 comparing to the 68 billion est. population – that’s a LOT of users.*
When there were the days of analogue marketing which is still very much in use such as newpaper adverts and billboards these do come at a price. Whereas if you’re relatively new, a small business or just not yet established… Social Media is your FREE marketing tool and the possibilities are endless…
People are scrolling for hours everyday and if you get yourself active by sharing posts, making conversations and engaging, this widens your audience. If you aren’t sticking with the times, you do get left behind and in business the competition doesn’t stop for anyone!
5. Talk to us! An email, message or chat is FREE.
The greatest gold saving of all.. Speak to us! We don’t bite! If you never ask, you’ll never know. Reach out to people, and reach out to us if you need to book a complimentary digital baseline review for your business, get some advice on where to start or if you want to speak to some passionate people that KNOW their stuff! We know that change management is difficult and that there is so much technical jargon floating around that not everyone understands… so we start off with those small ‘Quick Wins’ and work our way from there.
We hope our gold savings will help you… follow us on our socials and chat to us! Or if you have an enquiry, contact us here.